[boot is made of organic hemp and recycled tyres]
As discussed in class, you need to come up with an innovative, entrepreneurial or inventive idea that you can design, develop and market to a target audience. In class you will have time to work on the project. You need to work alone. [In special cases I will allow people to work together - e.g. the worm farm project is a group effort.]
You need to:
1. Have an idea for something that needs improving, re-designing, or inventing from scratch.
- Consider something that annoys you and that you can think of a solution for. [Remember the story of the girl who had to stop her cat following her to school each day.
3. Plan, model, test, produce your prototype.
4. Test your product on an audience for feedback.
5. Evaluate the product and make any improvements required.
6. Design a marketing campaign. Try to be innovative and amazing with this - blow your audience away! Use advertising tricks [as discussed in class and on previous blog posts] to lure your audience in to wanting to buy or use your product.
- TV ads
- Radio ads
- Print ads in b/w or colour
- Internet marketing
- Can you think of other ways to promote your product or idea?
See Mr Nunn's example for a minimum requirement.