Choose a biography or autobiography on two different notable entrepreneurs/innovators/inventors.
Compare and contrast the key personality traits as well as the processes they went through to become successful.
Success criteria as written in your books. Make it as amazing as you can!
2. Trade Fair Exhibition [see earlier entry - due end of week 9]
3. Library Competition "Snapshots in Time" [due Friday week 8]
- See pages stapled to wall, including example.
- select and justify 8 significant events in the life of the person studied
- visually represent four of these events using photos, diagrams, sketches, etc., as well as describing all eight events in written form.
- compose a clear, concise, descriptive sentence for each event.
x = time in years
y = life's highs and lows.
Include 8 selected events, 4 visually displayed with captions and 4 written only, all as points on a line graph.
It will be judged on:
- importance/relevance of the events included.
- layout and design
- error free copy attractively presented
- appropriate use of images to share information