Let's list the positives from this term and highlight new or successful learning we have achieved.
Positives for me are:
1. The success of some our our new bloggers.
2. The supportiveness of our classmates towards each other in difficult times.
3. The support of other teachers and researchers who have acknowledged what we are doing as the way of the future in education.
4. Getting to know kids from other classes, parents and Mr Noble on camp.
5. Having the pleasure of getting to know a new bunch of wonderful yr 7 and 8 people called Woodmonstas.
:-) Thank you for all the good times and the quality work that occasionally appears to amaze me