Monday, March 30, 2009

WOW! Teamwork Rulz...

And Camaraderie - I am so thrilled by some of the comments on the previous post. There really seems to be a strong, positive spirit in the class. I would like to create more roles that exceptional people can fill so they can experience the realities of leadership and have a chance to display their skills.
MYSTERYMAN - I think you may need to be "el Presidente".
BuBBLeS - I think you may need to be the Empress/Queen/Supreme OverLOrdette.
OtherBoy - Maybe you could be some kind of wise and benevolent advisor to the King [ a very powerful and clever power broker.
So many more of you are starting to stand out as intellectually curious and passionate people who care about their education and their classmates. I love it!
Grandvisiers, Viceroys, Empresses, Chamberlains, Jesters, Magicians, Sheriffs... the list goes on - let's create an alternative fantasy version of the classroom gang and write a story about it.
Any other creative ideas? We could play it out in class then write about it and publish it on the web. We could have musicians who create sounds tracks. Designers who create the artwork. Editors, proof readers, creative, directors,

10 comments:

Winged Hussar said...

You could recreate a historic event and use us as the people in the scenario.

MrWoody said...

Fantastic idea, Oh Winged One!

Bubbles said...

but I still get to be the empress,queen,supreme overlordette right?

I just put a blog up about my swimming life go check it out its got some really interesting facts about me and swimming like ive been swimming for 5 years!!!!!

Little Miss Room 18 said...

That is such a cool creative idea!!! Maybe we could relate it to how we learn using our imaginations!

pinky said...

Cool! That is such a creative idea!

gracie said...

Wow! Team work really does rule!

Sprint Gas Racing said...

Why don't we just have a massive reinaction of WWII I get to be the general of course.

Bubbles said...

We should get someone to video it and then put it on the blog with a explanation. It would be really cool it could even be some thing to do with the traits of a successful learner or something like that.
Please come to my blog see some things about the skiing trip!!

love peace and happiness said...

hello. i have an idea for this music thing. i think if we listen to modern music it will help us concentrate more because we wont have to listen to it so much because we will already no the song and then we can have a little dance while doing our work and it would be really fun and kool. but yeah that's just my idea haha.

horseluva4 said...

I think Winged Hussar's idea is clever and it would be interesting. I would be happy to participate if it ever gets carried out.