Each week we will award someone the blogger of the week award.
So far today I think two or three people are in the running.
The criteria can be agreed upon in class - this is called co-construction - and if we're really clever, we could use secret official government documents to design a rubric against which to assess our fantastic blogging.
General rules would be that you should:
1. Follow the rules of cybersafety
2. Be interesting and creative
3. Use appropriate "school" language
4. Include your own topics of interest, responses to classroom discussion or tasks, and responses to posts on the Woodmonstas blog.
5. Interact with each other and respond constructively to each other's blogs/posts/comments
I have no doubt you guys can do a much more professional and technically proficient job than me. You just have to prove it.
Quality learning! Quality people!