Thursday, February 18, 2010

Enjoy your blogging, Room3

Thanks for having me as a reliever for a whole week, Room3. You are a lovely class and I enjoyed working with you.
I also really enjoyed getting to know the staff of St Andrews and the student teachers who showed up.
Perhaps some of our blogging may rub off on a few of them too.

Your task is to:
1. make a blog
2. make settings including email notification and word verification
3. make a post about something you enjoy, including a picture.
4. leave someone else a comment on one of their posts
5. follow your classmate's blogs
6. get the code for a clustrmap and embed it in your 'layout'
7. keep in touch with me via my blog :-)

6 comments:

Nei-Nei Neina-Marie said...

That's a long list. Have I done all of them????????

Lyinda said...

what does he mean by rm 3???

Winged Hussar said...

i believe it's another classroom

Black wolf said...

lol. I still haven't done 6...

Little Miss Room 18 said...

Kool!, So are you a reliever now Mr Woody? :-D

MrWoody said...

I'm a director of a production company and a digital education facilitation business. i also do some relieving between other work. worked at st andrews and peachgrove so far.
:-)